How to Live Well in a Loft
January 8, 2015 | 0 comments
Ideas for Loft Living
More and more customers are choosing to live in converted mill loft space. Who can blame them! Tall ceilings. Huge windows. Wide open space. Simple layout and design.
Considering moving to a loft? Renovating your existing loft space? Watch this video tour of a stunning loft in New York City.
Our Favorite Tips
- Layer rugs to fill up the area.
- Built-in cabinets to hide the heating pipes.
- Pocket doors to create rooms.
- Floor to ceiling bookcases.
- Dark floors make the decor pop.
Do you need design assistance for your loft or open living space? Stop by the showroom!